MTN Zambia streamlines its operations with Automated Fixed Asset Management Solution
Research shows that all Finance Managers or Directors know what an automated fixed assets management means. The question has always been who can actually implement the solution to customer’s satisfaction. Memory Business Solutions with its branch in Lusaka, Zambia, is one of the Africa’s leading asset management specialists with an extensive experience in relieving Accountants in all business sectors save money and increase efficiency.
Memory has taken its automated fixed assets management solutions to MTN Zambia Ltd.
At MTN Zambia, Memory Business Solution Ltd will ensure that:
- MTN Zambia’s network and non-network Assets are physically inspected and coded to confirm their existence and condition.
- Fixed Assets are reconciled. This allows easier identification of existing assets in records but not physically existing and vice versa and also to identify assets in bad physical condition and require repair or disposal.
- Once this is done, a fixed asset register will be set up and new policies regarding assets acquisition, coding and regular audit are introduced.
This is an excellent achievement for MTN Zambia. With an Automated Fixed Assets Management system in place, MTN Zambia will derive the following benefits:
- Easy traceability of company’s fixed assets and identification of loss
- Improved security
- Easy identification
- Consistency and control over assets
- Avoidance of purchasing duplication
- Speed and accuracy when auditing
- Cutting auditing cost and increase efficiency
- Improved insurance premiums calculations
These reputable firms are already benefiting from our cutting edge services: Airtel Zambia, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Malawi, DRC, Niger and Tanzania, ZANACO Zambia, Stanbic Zambia, Standard Chartered Zambia, Puma Energy Zambia Plc, Malawi and Tanzania, Total Malawi, ESCOM Malawi, Telekom Networks Malawi, Anti-corruption Bureau-Malawi, Malawi Revenue Authority, Northern Region Water Board, National Bank of Malawi, World Bank Malawi, and UNICEF Malawi among others. Why not give us a call or email us for a free demo?